Take a walking tour of Melbourne’s photogenic spots where you’ll learn how to capture better photographs with your phone camera.
The focus in this workshop is making the most of lighting and composition with your phone camera. You will finish the course with a good understanding of how to take better photographs.
• Professional one-on-one guidance
• Understand Lighting
• Learn about composition - How to frame your subject
• Learn about fun Apps to help your photography
• Course notes
• Explore hidden laneways and photogenic gems
• Experiment with creative applications
• Fun interactive exercises.
This Smart Phone Photography Course is a fun course where you will explore the creative possibilities you can achieve with your smart phone. Over the 2 hours your tutor will give you one-on-one guidance to maximize your learning experience. You’ll get to practice your photography in bright and low light so you will know how to acheive better results under different lighting conditions. Learn all about what makes a great photo and how to achieve this on your smart phone.
A minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students will attend per class. If minimum numbers are not reached the course will be rescheduled.