1-day beginners photography course in Perth, WA.
• 7 hrs • Iconic Fremantle & Perth locations • outdoors • low light photography • small groups • motion • flash • detailed notes • $340
Code Lime Photography in conjunction with Sydney-based Focus 10 Photography offers the Beginners Photography course in and around Perth and Fremantle. We introduce beginners and intermediate photographers into the fabulous world of digital imaging. It's cost effective, you can adjust your images, delete the bad photographs, display them in a variety of mediums.... digital photography is fun, creative and inspirational.
We focus on practical 'hands on' shooting with a strong emphasis on camera handling - not sitting in a classroom learning theory. There's intuitive instruction on lighting and composition along with everything from exposure control to white balance, from ISO settings to focus options. This 7 hour intensive course is about practical demonstrations to train your eye to 'paint' light onto a subject, how to select the right lens and the use of aperture and shutter speed to control the creative process.
The course is ideal for those wishing to understand and get the best out of their current DLSR Camera. If you do not have a digital camera yet, we hire Nikon and Canon cameras allowing you to find out what camera system suits your needs and budget. Just let us know at the time of booking if you would like to hire a camera.
The Perth Beginners Photography course is suitable for anyone - singles, parents, students, travellers, journalists, government, business and corporate employees, sole traders, graphic designers.
• Learn how to use your DLSR camera or digital compact properly
• Fast track your photographic technical and artistic skills
• Get great shots of iconic Perth and Fremantle locations
• Small groups (10 persons maximum)
• Interactive, dynamic, fun, creative
• Free camera shopping service & ongoing technical support
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS:
• Your DLSR digital camera functions
• Memory, file sizes, formats, storage
• Composition, light, viewpoint, angles, lens perspective
• Aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, ISO setting, white balance, exposure compensation
• Portraiture, landscapes, macro, reportage, still life, action, motion, cityscapes, architecture, nature, flowers
• Use of your flash & shooting techniques in low-light, twilight and night conditions (depending on course times)
Serena Pearce and / or Andrew Thomasson
Meet at : Little Creatures Brewery, 40 Mews Road, Fremantle, WA (meet in lounge - look for the red bikes).
All day parking is available at Carpark 11 (at the end of Norfolk St) for $11.50
• Instruction from professional photographers
• Detailed notes
• Camera, lens and accessory shopping service
• Certificates of completion are available on request