Want to learn how to use your camera in Darwin? Get off auto mode in 4 easy steps with our fun and informative photography workshop and start taking better photos today!
This photography workshop will teach you how to use your camera and get off auto in 4 easy steps. By the end of the day you will be able to confidently use your camera on manual settings to achieve amazing results.
Trainer: Adrian Matthiassen
Location: TBA, Darwin, NT
Our workshop is aimed at anyone who owns a digital camera (including a digital SLR and mirrorless camera) who wants to get off auto. Subjects covered include: Shutter speed and aperture, ISO, white balance and how to use it correctly, lighting techniques and image composition
We also get out of the classroom and will wander around the workshop venue during the day to put into practice what you have been taught.
To secure your place you will need to make full payment prior to the workshop. Simply click on the payment link to confirm your place.
With only 6 spaces available for this class it will ensure that there is plenty of time during the workshop for you to receive comprehensive tuition from your trainer. Please be sure to book early to secure your place
Lunch is not provided at this workshop, however it can be purchased at the workshop venues.
Outcomes you will achieve from attending this class:
- using manual mode on your camera
- achieve a balanced exposure
- composition and framing
- using complementary colours
- shutter speed
- understanding white balance
- know what the different modes on your camera mean
- metering modes
- manual focus techniques
- capture steady, blur free shots
- how to take a great silhouette shot
- thinking outside the box when creating an image
What to bring to the photography workshop:
- Your camera (including your lenses)
- The camera manual if you have it
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- A hat
- Drinking water
- A print out of your photography workshop course notes (supplied via download after you book in)