This Smartphone Photography course in Perth teaches you to take much better photographs with your smartphone. This dynamic course encapsulates the motto ‘The best camera is the one you have with you’. Today’s Smartphones are powerful imaging tools. Rapid Innovations in lenses and sensors make smartphones the image creating device of choice.
We cover the imaging features of your smartphone and how to use them, types of light, creative composition and practice imaging features such as slo-mo, panos, exposure control and pre-sets. We capture street scenes, portraits, products, action architecture and nature around Fremantle in a fun, dynamic three hours of shooting.
■ Learn to get the best out of your smartphone camera
■ What are the imaging features and how to use them
■ A strong focus on working the light & creative composition
■ How to upload to social media and share images via Bluetooth
■ Exposure, focus, filters, HDR, Slo Mo, video & enhancement
■ Shooting street scenes, portraits, product, food, action, nature
■ Most students have iPhones but we also cater to every brand
■ Ideal training for individuals, groups and any organisation
WHAT TO EXPECT :
This punchy, informative creative course will cover the strengths of Smartphones in composition and lighting catering to their natural advantages. We cover camera & post production Apps, photo sharing and how to shoot fantastic social media images. We shoot landscapes, street scenes, portraits, products, food and drink & in a funky, creative design style in Fremantle WA.
The smart phones in our pockets have officially replaced the traditional point-and-shoot camera as the quick, easy and affordable alternative to traditional cameras. Today's smartphones are powerful tools with the cameras capable of exceeding the quality of compact and DLSR cameras. Fast moving innovations in lenses, sensors, image stabilisation, screen size, as well as many new practical and creative Apps, have made Smartphones major players in the photography field. But, in order to take advantage of the capabilities and features, you have to know how to execute, to navigate and to easily drive them.
This essential Smartphone Photography Course will cover the strengths of Smartphones in composition and lighting and catering to their natural advantages. Designed for amateurs through to serious photographers and the overall general public wanting to pick up practical tips to take better images.....food bloggers, travellers, mums, engineers..... every sector of the population who seek to effectively use and share mobile imagery and are interested in exploring the creative side of Smartphone Photography.
COURSE OUTCOMES :
* Learn how to use your Smartphone camera to its fullest potential
* Their unique advantage : 'The best camera is the one you have with you'
* Composition, light, viewpoint, angles, lens perspective & lots more
* Best camera & post production Apps, photo sharing, shooting for social media
* The best lens accessories, selfie sticks, devices, gadgets, gizmos and gear
* How to shoot shoot landscapes, street scenes, portraits, products, food and drink
* Practical Smartphone applications for business, family, documentary..... everything!
* Small groups, interactive, dynamic, fun course in creative & dynamic Fremantle WA
COURSE REQUIREMENTS :
* No prior photography knowledge suitable for absolute beginners through to experienced photographers wishing to come up to speed with the Smartphone revolution
* Any iOS device (iPhone, iPad) and Android Smartphones (Samsung etc)
• Instruction from professional photographer Serena Pearce and/ or Andrew Thomasson
• Detailed notes
• Complimentary portraits
COURSE SCHEDULE :
Start time : 9am or 1pm
End Time : noon or 4pm
Meeting Location : Little Creatures Brewery - 40 Mews Rd Fremantle (look for the red hire bikes)
All day parking is available at Carpark 11 at the end of Norfolk St for $11.50 per day