The cruise will take us to Geraldton, Broome and Exmouth. We have arranged custom excursions designed for photographers with local drivers.
The cruise is an ideal opportunity to meet like-minded people whilst improving your photography.
The Cruise will take us to Geraldton, Broome and Exmouth and we have arranged custom excursions designed for photographers with local drivers. The includes visiting locations in Geraldton of historic interest and a chance to find wildflowers; In Broome a visit to the Crocodile park, Gantheaume Point and sunset on Cable Beach and in Exmouth with will explore the Cape Range National Park and visit the Vlaming Head Lighthouse.
The price is fully inclusive of everything the Sea Princess has to offer plus three exclusive Capture the Light Photographic excursions (picnic lunches on full day outings), photo workshops, activities and feedback sessions lead by professional photographer, Anna-Mair Francis.
Come and join like minded people whilst improving your photography and get the shot you always wanted. There will be plenty of time to enjoy the activities and entertainment that are normally part of being on a cruise so ideal for your non photographer partner or friend.
Don’t miss out on the great introductory offer which includes $37.50 pp on board credit until March 13th.
- Accommodation on board Sea Princess
- All normal on board amenities
- All meals (not in room dining or specialist dining)
- 3 custom shore excursions
- Photographic tuition and activities
- One on one photographic support on excursions
What’s not included:
- Laundry services
- Photographic equipment although we do have tripods for hire
- Travel or camera insurance. Please note you do need travel insurance even though we are in Australian waters.
The ship will sell out so don’t delay! For further information please contact us at:
Mobile: +61 0401 840 516