Get off auto mode and shoot the cityscape at sunset in manual mode on your smartphone. Control ISO & Shutter Speed creatively. Master Composition and walk away with the confidence to shoot in low light.
When? Monthly Saturdays, Check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Where? The Rocks, Sydney - Meeting point is on the corner of Mills and Kendall Lane (Outside Fine Food Store/Cafe)
How long? Approx. 2.5 hours
How many people? 2 min. - 8 max.
Experience Level: Intermediate (tripod essential)
How much? $99
What will I learn?
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO & Shutter Speed
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Your Smartphone
- Fully charged batteries
- Earphones & tripod
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations