Got an awesome smartphone but don't know how to use the amazing features on its camera? Learn to use your smartphone to capture and edit your best shots
Modern smartphones sell themselves on their imaging technology with each manufacturer adding more features and improved performance with every model.
Whether it's multiple lenses, more megapixels, built-in editing software, low light even no light performance, or better zoom, to make the most out of your pocket powerhouse you need to know what you're doing.
Come join us in The Rocks, Sydney, this weekend to learn to capture and edit your best shots yet.
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Meeting Point: In the Rocks, Sydney. Meeting in Kendall Lane (Behind Orient Hotel on the corner of George & Argyle Streets)
How long? 3 hours
How many? From 2 - 8 students maximum
How much? $99
What to bring:
- Your smartphone
- COVID-19 facemask (in case we go inside anywhere)
- Fully charged battery, plus booster if you have one
- Loads of spare memory on your phone to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen & water
- Good walking shoes
- Compact umbrella, small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your camera dry just in case it rains)
- Phone camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Master composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Control your shutter speed and ISO
- Photo critique
- Travel photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Learn to edit with your phone and achieve amazing images.