Photography-Courses.com.au is here to provide you the broadest possible range of photography courses from schools and teachers all over Australia.
We've been helping Australians start learning the art of photography, or improve their photographic skills, since 2008. This version of the site was launched in July 2018 and is our best yet. But...we're constantly tweaking, so if you have any problems or just want to provide some feedback, please get in touch!
Over 4 hours you will receive undivided attention from your tutor who is an award winning professional photographer. These lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help, and can be taken over a single 4 hour session, or 2 x 2 hour sessions.
Pet (dog) photography course, Perth
Learn how to utilize the operation of your DLSR, mirrorless or compact digital camera in order to get fantastic photographs of Australia's finest collection of native animals and a diverse collection of exotic species from around the world. We practice general camera handling, use of long focal length zoom lenses, manipulation of depth of field, shutter speed to freeze or blur movement, composition and lighting techniques.
Why a Focus 10 Pty Ltd wildlife photography workshop?
• Established, recognised experts in nature/wildlife photography over 23 years
• Gain first-hand experience with all cameras
• Ideal for travellers wanting to take much better safari photos
• Learn how to shoot a large variety of flora, fauna & bird photography
• Depth of field, aperture, colour balance, lens perspective
• Freezing and showing motion, exposure, focus modes and points
• Meet interesting, like minded persons who love wildlife, travel & photography
• No more than 8 persons per group for more individual attention
• First hand experience up-close and personal with wildlife
• Expert tuition from pro photographers Andrew and/or Serena
• Detailed notes and follow up advisory service
The digital camera is now considered an essential tool for estate agents, architects, designers, professionals and travellers who take interior and exterior photos of buildings.
WILDLIFE & NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE AT PERTH ZOO / 4 HOURS / $150
Photographing unique locations in beautiful Fremantle & Perth with custom workshops over 2 days
Enhance your visual and technical skills to capture awe-inspiring images and gain more confidence with your photo taking skills on a private outdoor tuition session.
Spend some time with internationally acclaimed Australian Institute of Professional Photography, Master Photographer, Daniel Linnet, who will tailor a lesson just for you. Daniel will help you with any aspect of your photography.
A premium and intensive 1 day location based workshop designed for anyone who wants to take beautiful, powerful and impactful portraits portraying mood, character and the true essence of their subject. Taught by internationally acclaimed AIPP Master Photographer, Daniel Linnet.