Photography-Courses.com.au is here to provide you the broadest possible range of photography courses from schools and teachers all over Australia.
We've been helping Australians start learning the art of photography, or improve their photographic skills, since 2008. This version of the site was launched in July 2018 and is our best yet. But...we're constantly tweaking, so if you have any problems or just want to provide some feedback, please get in touch!
Learn how to utilize the operation of your DLSR, mirrorless or compact digital camera in order to get fantastic photographs of Australia's finest collection of native animals and a diverse collection of exotic species from around the world. We practice general camera handling, use of long focal length zoom lenses, manipulation of depth of field, shutter speed to freeze or blur movement, composition and lighting techniques.
Why a Focus 10 Pty Ltd wildlife photography workshop?
• Established, recognised experts in nature/wildlife photography over 23 years
• Gain first-hand experience with all cameras
• Ideal for travellers wanting to take much better safari photos
• Learn how to shoot a large variety of flora, fauna & bird photography
• Depth of field, aperture, colour balance, lens perspective
• Freezing and showing motion, exposure, focus modes and points
• Meet interesting, like minded persons who love wildlife, travel & photography
• No more than 8 persons per group for more individual attention
• First hand experience up-close and personal with wildlife
• Expert tuition from pro photographers Andrew and/or Serena
• Detailed notes and follow up advisory service
A 2-day travel photography course in Perth & Fremantle, WA.
Photographing unique locations in beautiful Fremantle & Perth with custom workshops over 2 days
Intermediate photography course at Perth Zoo & UWA, Perth.
WILDLIFE & NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE AT PERTH ZOO / 4 HOURS / $150