This 4 hour course covers the use of studio lighting, backgrounds, props and posing and is available at times to suit you.
Studio photography is challenging, fun and rewarding - and can undertaken at anytime, day or night, and under any weather conditions (except perhaps a power failure). With the wide variety of lighting equipment available today, studio photography is available to almost everyone.
You are welcome to bring your own model. However if you wish to use the services of one of our professional models, a model fee is applicable.
• Types of studio lighting available
• Backgrounds and props - DIY options
• Determining the correct exposure with studio/off camera flash
• The principles of studio flash photography
• Diffusers and reflectors
• Various lighting set-ups
• Using hot shoe flash units off camera
• Basic posing techniques