This 2 day, 1 evening course will teach you the skills needed to successfully photograph Real Estate, and become a real estate photographer.
For Real Estate Agents and Photographers. Many agents don't have the skill, time, expertise or equipment to photograph a property successfully. More and more agents and vendors are realising the importance of quality images. Buyers make an instant decision whether to click through on the link for more info, based on the first image they see for a property.
• Instructions on the use of equipment and technique required to perform indoor and outdoor photography, using flash, ambient light, wireless flash, balancing indoor and window exposure, and composition required to "sell the property".
• RAW vs jpg. Which file type to use for different situations
• Practical shoot in various rooms discussing problems and how to overcome them.
• Evening twilight shoot using time exposure and flash.
• Analysis of previous day's/evenings images and selection.
• Discussion of computer/software options and requirements.
• Post processing selected images. Fixng colour casts, straightening walls, balancing exposure and white balance, fixing "barrel" and "pin cushion" effects, resizing images for the internet, window cards and real estate sign boards.
What to bring
Digital SLR, tripod, external flash unit, computer with Photoshop CS3 or above (or equivalent software). It is expected that you have a working knowledge of your camera and an understanding of exposure.