Help is here. Great location images are within your reach. Whether they are family portraits, friends, models or weddings.
Photographing people (especially family) can be one the hardest subjects to photograph. It can be even more difficult on location - the beach, back yard - because of the high contrast light, dark shadows and distracting backgrounds.
This s a 4 hour course that can be arranged to suit your availability. However, early morning or mid afternoon are preferred.
• Using available light - bright sunlight, shade and dappled light
• Lens choice
• Selective metering for the correct exposure
• Depth of field considerations
• Composition on location
• Using available props
• Using reflectors and fill flash
• Posing - one person to groups.
• You are welcome to bring your own model.
If you require the services of one of our professional models, an extra fee for model hire is applicable.