One day course covers the functions and features of all the dials and buttons on your camera - what they are and what they do!
Theory in the morning, practical in the afternoon. (Morning and afternoon tea provided)
• Why you should never use 'Auto' again.
• Programme Mode - Why?
• Apertures - what they are and what they do.
• Shutter Speeds - create or freeze movement
• Manual Exposure - you are in control!
• ISO explained - benefits and trade-offs
• Flash explained - when, and when not to use. Over-ride your camera's auto flash mode
• Put into practice all the theory covered in the morning
• Creating portraits with a blurry background
• Take landscapes to maximise sharpness throughout
• Freeze a moving subject
• Creating a misty effect of movement
• Using flash during the day