The best 'all rounder' introductory course to Digital Photography in Sydney by Focus 10.
• Iconic Sydney locations • outdoors • night shoot • small groups • dynamic • fun • detailed notes • 7 hours: $290
by Focus 10 - a reputable, quality focused company running courses right around the world for 29 years
The Focus 10 Digital 1 (8hr) beginners photography course teaches beginners and intermediate photographers the essentials of camera handling, lighting and composition so you can take much better photographs.
We focus on practical 'hands on' shooting with a primary emphasis on camera handling featuring scenic locations around the Rocks area and Cockatoo Island. There's intuitive instruction on lighting and composition along with everything from exposure control to white balance, from ISO settings to focus options. The course is about practical demonstrations to train your eye to paint light onto a subject, how to select the right lens and the use of aperture and shutter speed to control the creative process.
This course is ideal for those wishing to understand and get the best out of their current DLSR camera. If you do not have a digital camera yet we hire Nikon and Canon cameras. The Focus 10 Digital 1 photography course is tailored to those keen on grasping the fundamentals of photography in a variety of situations. It is perfect for business employees, travellers, students, parents, everyone from 12 to 94!
This course makes the ideal gift to friends, family or business associates as a gift voucher. Many of our participants are from all corners of Australia and overseas incorporating the course within a mini break or extended holiday.
· Learn how to use your DLSR camera or digital compact properly
· Fast track your photographic technical and artistic skills
· Get great shots of iconic Sydney locations
· Small groups (10 persons maximum)
· Interactive, dynamic, fun, creative
· Free camera shopping service & ongoing technical support
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS:
· Your DLSR digital camera functions
· Memory, file sizes, formats, storage
· Composition, light, viewpoint, angles, lens perspective
· Aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, ISO setting, white balance, exposure compensation
· Portraiture, landscapes, macro, reportage, still life, action, motion, cityscapes, architecture, nature, flowers
· Use of your flash & shooting techniques in low-light conditions plus night photography on the 1pm to pm courses (light streams, Speedlite flash use etc.
Andrew Thomasson and assistants
· Instruction from professional photographers
· Detailed notes
· Camera, lens and accessory shopping service
18 Argyle St the Rocks (front of the outdoor tables of the Lowenbrau Kellar restaurant)