The best 'all rounder' introductory course to Digital Photography in Sydney.
• Iconic Sydney locations • outdoors • night shoot • small groups • dynamic • fun • detailed notes • 7 hours: $290
The Focus 10 Digital 1 Sydney photography course is our most popular and introduces beginners and intermediate photographers into the fabulous world of digital imaging. Its cost effective, you can adjust your images, delete the bad photographs, display them in a variety of mediums.... digital photography is fun, creative and inspirational.
We focus on practical 'hands on' shooting with a strong emphasis on camera handling at both iconic and lesser known Sydney locations ...not sitting in a classroom learning theory. There's intuitive instruction on lighting and composition along with everything from exposure control to white balance, from ISO settings to focus options. The course is about practical demonstrations to train your eye to paint light onto a subject, how to select the right lens and the use of aperture and shutter speed to control the creative process.
This course is ideal for those wishing to understand and get the best out of their current DLSR Camera. If you do not have a digital camera yet..... we hire Nikon and Canon cameras. Its best to find out what camera system suits your budget and needs then utilize our unbiased technical advice on gear and suppliers to get the best deal.
The Focus 10 Digital 1 photography course is suited to anyone...... singles, parents, students, travellers, journalists, government employees, graphic designers....for as one of Australia's most reputable and innovative photography companies, we have taught people from all walks of life for over 30 years.
• Learn how to use your DLSR camera or digital compact
• Fast track your photographic technical and artistic skills
• Get great shots of iconic Sydney locations
• Small groups (8 persons maximum)
• Interactive, dynamic, fun, creative
• Free camera shopping service & ongoing technical support
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS:
• Your DLSR digital camera functions
• Memory, file sizes, formats, storage
• Composition, light, viewpoint, angles, lens perspective
• Aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, ISO setting, white balance, exposure compensation
• Portraiture, landscapes, macro, reportage, still life, action, motion, cityscapes, architecture, nature, flowers
• Use of your flash & shooting techniques in low-light conditions.
Andrew Thomasson and assistants
• No prior photography knowledge
• We recommend you have a digital DLSR camera, mirror less or quality compact with manual controls. You can rent a DLSR camera from us for $50 per course - find out what camera brand you like!
• Memory Card(s) - we recommend at least a 4GB card for all courses. We sell memory cards.
• Camera accessories - such as a polarizing filter (tripods useful but not essential)
• Charged camera battery
Course price & inclusions:
7 Hours: AUD $290
• • Instruction from professional photographers
• Detailed notes
• Camera, lens and accessory shopping service