Highlights: Up to two people
Seascapes Sunrise : Sydney Northern or Eastern Beaches
Editing Basics in Lightroom 6.0 & Photoshop CC
- WHEN? Anytime on request dawn/sunrise
- WHERE? Depending on tides, weather and seascape, will advice after booking
- DURATION? 1.5 Shooting + 1.5 Editing
- CAPACITY? Min 1, Max 2 people
- CAMERA NEEDED? DSLR or Hybrid mirror-less
- LENS NEEDED? Wide angle 14-28 mm lens range
- COMPUTER NEEDED? Laptop + external portable drive
- SOFTWARE NEEDED? Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop & Nik Collection
- OTHER GEAR NEEDED? Sturdy Tripod (min.1.3 m height)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? Tutor, course notes, gradient filters (on loan) & editing. Coffee at cafe where we will edit your best photos.
- FITNESS LEVEL - A moderate level of fitness is required to do this workshop as some locations are slippery and not flat surfaces. Please let me know after your booking if you would prefer a location that is easier to access. We will take all care but no responsibility of injury or damage to your photography equipment.
Not Included : Transport.
*MEETING TIME AND LOCATION: IN EMAIL AFTER CONFIRMED BOOKING
This full day tour is bundled in with the day introductory 3 hour session and the night 3 hour session to leave you with an action packed day of photography.