- Technical & Creative Challenges
- 11 Elements & Principles in Composition
- Shutter Speed, ISO, Aperture
- Shooting in Manual Modes
- Colour temperature & Using basic flash
- Slow & fast shutter speeds
- Shallow & great depth of field focus
- Indoor low light locations
When? Choose a date and time on calendar
Where? In the City of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth (Fremantle)
How long? 3 hours
What's Happening? A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers to help your team build a bond. Learn more about your creativity and pick up a few tips on technical capabilities of your camera. Walking around the city with your camera to look at new ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful and productive work environment. Guaranteed fun, thought provoking and most importantly get you thinking outside the square and take you out of the office.
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (all types welcome)
- Fully charged batteries and spares if possible.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.