This workshop is a combination between an afternoon (3 hour) introductory session and an evening (2.5 hour) session. Tripod only needed for night session.
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Meeting Point: In the Rocks, city of Sydney meeting in Kendall Lane ( Behind Orient Hotel on the corner of George & Argyle Streets)
How long? 6 hours (30 minute break included)
How many people? 2 - 8
How much? $199
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Night Only (Tripod & Cable Release or Remote)
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual PDF on Mobile
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)