A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers to help you learn about your camera and creativity. Choose a time, date and number of participants.
How long? 3 Hours
How Many? 1- 2
What do you need?
- Digital Camera (Not a smartphone or point & shoot) Any lens is fine.
- Sunrise or Night Only (Tripod, cable release or remote)
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards with space to shoot.
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual PDF on your mobile
- notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips.
* Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
What will I learn?
- Master Composition
- Shoot in Manual Modes
- Control aperture, shutter speed & iso.
- Understand Light and Shade
- Travel Photography (i.e. Architecture, People, Nature...)
This full day tour is bundled in with the day introductory 3 hour session and the night 3 hour session to leave you with an action packed day of photography.