Got a very expensive smartphone but not taking advantage of the amazing features on your camera? This course focuses on the amazing advantages of a small device to capture and edit your best shots. An inspiring learning adventure.
When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Meeting Point: In front of the Joan Of Arc Statue at the State Library of Victoria 328 Swanston St, Melbourne
How long? 3 hours
How many people min 2 - max 8
How much? $99
What to bring:
- Your smartphone camera
- Fully charged battery.
- loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Phone Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Control your shutter speed and ISO.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Learn to edit with your phone and achieve amazing images perfect for social networks.
This full day tour is bundled in with the day introductory 3 hour session and the night 3 hour session to leave you with an action packed day of photography.