A private or group chartered photo walk with a professional photographer teaching you how to best use your camera in manual modes as you explore the city streets best locations. Choose a date, time and number of participants.
What will I learn? A carefully crafted challenge based program has been put together by our team of professional photographers. Learn more about your camera's technical capabilities. Walking around the city with your camera to look at new ways of expressing visual communication will definitely lead to a more insightful ideas for travel photography. Guaranteed fun, thought provoking and most importantly get you thinking outside the square and give you the confidence to shoot in manual modes and explore creative ideas.
What to bring:
- Digital Camera
- Sunrise or Night only (Tripod, Cable release or remote)
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera Manual PDF on mobile.
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
This full day tour is bundled in with the day introductory 3 hour session and the night 3 hour session to leave you with an action packed day of photography.