This action packed 6 hour (Break included) workshop is a combination of the introductory day and evening session. The first 3 hours will get you on track to understanding the basics about your camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
How many? 2 min - 8 max
How much? $199.00
How long? 6 Hours (including 30 minute break)
What do I need?
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Night Only (Tripod, Cable Release or remote)
- Fully charged batteries (re-charger) and spares if possible.
- Image cards formatted (space to photograph) and spares if possible.
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual PDF on mobile.
- notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips
- Optional extras - tripod (night only), cable release or remote.
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode on your camera and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- Learn to creatively control ISO, Shutter Speed, & Aperture.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography
* Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
This full day tour is bundled in with the day introductory 3 hour session and the night 3 hour session to leave you with an action packed day of photography.