Learn How to use your digital camera on manual settings as you walk through the city streets with a professional photographer as your tutor. Learn the basics of composition, ISO's, shutter speed and aperture.
When? Every Saturday Afternoon
Where? In Melbourne City meeting at Federation Square in front of Visitors Center.
How much? $99.00
How long? 2.5 Hours
How Many? 2 Min - 8 Max
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Night only (tripod, cable release or remote)
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards formatted empty.
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual PDF on mobile.
- notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips
* Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode on your camera and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- Control ISO, Shutter Speed & Aperture.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (i.e. architecture, people, abstract, places, nature...)