Learn how to manually control your camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot) shutter Speed and Aperture to achieve creative results.
When? Every Saturday Afternoon
Where? In Melbourne City meeting at Victoria State Library at 328 Swanston Street.
How much? $99.00
How long? 3 Hours
How Many? 2 Min - 8 Max
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards formatted empty.
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual PDF on mobile.
- notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips
* Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode on your camera and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- Control ISO, Shutter Speed & Aperture.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (i.e. architecture, people, abstract, places, nature...)