Professional Photographer Teaching You Digital Photography on a 3 hour Tour through Brisbane's CBD River Side & Surrounding Areas using your Smartphone camera and editing with your phone.
Professional Photographer Teaching You Digital Photography on a 3 hour Tour through Brisbane's CBD River Side & Surrounding Areas. Any type of Digital Camera is suitable.
When? check the schedule menu above for times and dates.
Where? In Brisbane City meeting at Queen Street Mall
How much? $99.00
How long? 3 Hours
WHAT TO BRING:
- Fully charged batteries (re-charger) and spares if possible.
- Lots of free space to shoot on your phone
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual
- notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips
- Optional extras - tripod.
* Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Elements & Principles in Composition & Design.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode on your smartphone camera and learn to shoot in manual mode controlling ISO and Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography