Is an afternoon and night session bundled into an action packed travel photography workshop. You will have the confidence to learn how to use all your manual settings.(Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
When? check the schedule menu above for times and dates.
Where? In Brisbane City meeting at Queen Street Mall
How much? $199.00
How long? 6 Hours (including 30 minute break)
How Many? 2 Min - 8 Max
- Digital Camera (Not Smartphone)
- Fully charged batteries (re-charger) and spares if possible.
- Image cards formatted (space to photograph) and spares if possible.
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual PDF on mobile.
- notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips
- Tripod & Cable release or remote (Night Session only)
* Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode on your camera and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- Travel Photography (i.e. People, places, architecture, nature...)