-Shoot in manual modes
-Control ISO, Shutter Speed & Aperture
- You can expect to take nightscapes of the city buildings
- Painting with light-Using different light toys to achieve different effects
When? Every Saturday Night
Where? At Kangaroo Pt. Reserve overlooking Brisbane City
How much? $99.00
How long? 2.5 Hours
How Many? 2 min - 8 max
What will I learn?
- Master Composition
- Shoot in Manual Modes
- Control aperture, shutter speed & iso.
- Understand Light and Shade
- Tripod (eye level height)
- cable release or remote
- Digital Camera (DSLR - able to control manually shutter speed and aperture)
- Fully charged batteries (re-charger) and spares if possible.
- Image cards formatted (space to photograph) and spares if possible.
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual PDF on mobile.
* Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations