Photography-Courses.com.au offers an affiliate program so you can earn commission payments for any visitors you refer to the site that book a course.
When you sign up to the affiliate program, we'll provide a unique code that you add to links to our site. When visitors use those links and arrive at our site, we recognize that they've come from you and if they make a booking within the next 30 days, we'll pay you a 7.5% commission on the total booking revenue. With the current average course price over $400 (and rising), that's more than $30 commission per booking.
How does it work?
1. Your tracking code is stored in a cookie on the user's device and is active for 30 days after the last time they clicked on your link unless:
- they click on another affiliate's link
- they delete their cookies
2. Commission payments can be requested after the student has attended the course (for online courses, there is a 'cooling off' period of 7 days after purchase).
3. Commissions are paid through Stripe. Your acceptance onto the affiliate program is dependent on a successful application for a Stripe account.
4. Commission is paid on the gross revenue for each booking, including add-on product (e.g. camera hire), and multi-person bookings.
Interested to know more? Get in touch!